Health and Wealth Programme for retirees (2020 Q1)
You have entered into another key life stage – retirement. Have you financially prepared? Is your investment portfolio suitable for you? What are the important areas in managing retirement finances that are commonly overlooked?
The Chin Family is collaborating with the following organizations to run education programmes for retirees during January to March 2020. The programmes aim to enhance the knowledge and ability of the participants in how they manage their finances and establish good finance management habits.
|Organisation/Address||Date and Time for Workshops||Enquiry/Enrolment Phone Number|
|Methodist Church Wisdom Hub
9/F, Methodist House, 36 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
|5th, 12th, 19th and 26th February 2020
10:00 am – 12:00 noon (Total 4 sessions)
Speaker: Financial speaker from The Chin Family
Fees and Enrolment: Please contact the above organisations for details
- Assess retirement reserves required
- Recognise good money management habits and proper investment process
- Examine different financial products and services target to retirees
- Understand the financial consumers' rights and responsibilities. Proper usage of intermediaries' services
- Introduce the financial arrangements retirees should consider
9 January 2020