Investor and Financial Education Award
The IFEC strives to encourage stakeholders to offer investor and financial education to the people in Hong Kong to help raise their financial literacy level. With improved financial literacy, people can better manage their finances, which leads to improved financial wellness and overall wellbeing.
The IFEC is organising and inviting applications for the "Investor and Financial Education Award" (IFEA) 2022 which aims to:
- recognise the efforts of stakeholders in advancing investor and financial education;
- facilitate sharing of best practices regarding investor and financial education projects; and
- encourage stakeholders from different sectors to provide quality investor and financial education in Hong Kong.
The IFEA offers awards to recognise the contributions made by stakeholders from different sectors in improving the financial literacy of the people in Hong Kong:
- IFEA (Corporate)
- IFEA (Public/Professional Body and NGO)
- IFEA (Teaching) – with two divisions: School Division and Teacher Division
Recap: IFEA 2021 result announcement
Note: The Financial Education Champion and Teaching Award for Business and Financial Education have been incorporated into IFEA in 2021. Details of these awards can be found on the following pages: