Recruitment of The Chin Family 3A (3rd Age) Financial Literacy Ambassadors
In order for retirees to make good use of their skills and time, The Chin Family is now recruiting "3A Financial Literacy Ambassadors". Through the eight-week workshops and assessment, participants can enhance their financial literacy level and communication skills. After passing an assessment they will be appointed as a "3A Financial Literacy Ambassador" and empower to educate other retirees/elderly in the community about prudent and proper financial management at different activities organised by The Chin Family.
- Hong Kong retirees aged 55 or above
- Completed secondary school education or above
- Fluent in Cantonese and basic English
- Know how to use a computer and mobile apps
- Enjoy interacting with different people
- Working experience in the banking or financial sector would be a benefit
Workshops – 7 June 2018 to 19 July 2018 (Every Thursday)
|1st to 4th session||5th to 7th session|
|Date:||7th, 14th, 21st and 28th June 2018||5th, 12th and 19th July 2018|
|Time:||2:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Venue:||ELCHK, Essence Hub
3/F., 204 Prince Edward Road West Kowloon (map)
(Exit D of MTR Mong Kok East station or Exit B1 of MTR Prince Edward station)
|Institute of Financial Planners of Hong Kong
13/F., Causeway Bay Plaza 2,
463-483 Lockhart Road,
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong (map)
(Exit C of MTR Causeway Bay station)
|Date:||26th to 31st July 2018 (Exact date to be confirmed)|
|Time & venue:||To be confirmed|
|Format:||15-minute of presentation and handling questions.
To qualify for assessment, participants have to achieve at least 80% of attendance rate in workshops.
Retirees who are interested to be "3A Financial Literacy Ambassador", please email the following information to email@example.com with subject line "Apply for 3A Financial Literacy Ambassador" from 12 March 2018:
- Your brief profile of not more than 200 words in Chinese, e.g. pre-retirement working experiences, other experiences in volunteer or community services, etc.; and
- Full name in Chinese and English, age and day-time contact phone number.
Shortlisted participants will be notified by phone for an interview on or before 30 April 2018.
Deadline for application: 14 April 2018 (Saturday)
For enquiry, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9 March 2018