Investor Education Day 2015
The Investor Education Day 2015 is an annual event organised jointly by the Investor Education Centre and The Open University of Hong Kong. The event invites leading experts and professionals to analyse the markets so that investors can make informed investment decisions in the year ahead.
|Organisers:||Investor Education Centre (IEC) / The Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK)|
|Date:||31 January 2015 (Sat)|
|Time:||2.00pm – 4.30pm|
|Venue:||Jockey Club Auditorium, OUHK Jubilee College
81 Chung Hau Street, Homantin, Kowloon
(Please click here for the location)
|Topics and speakers:||1. Impact of Stock Connect to HK investors and the local market
- Mr. Patrick Pun, Vice Chairman of the Hong Kong Institute of Financial Analysts
and Professional Commentators Ltd.
2. 2015 Investment landscape
- Mr. Alan Luk, Seasoned investment advisor
3. Asset allocation strategies
- Mr. Bruno Lee, Chairman of the Hong Kong Investment Funds Association
|Fee:||Free of charge|
|Enrolment:||The enrolment has now been closed. Thank you for your support.|
*Seats are limited. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.