In light of the recent economic developments in mainland China and the mutual market access between Mainland and Hong Kong, investors should be aware of the investment risks and opportunities available. Jointly organised by the IEC and the Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts, the Investor Education Seminar 2015 will be held on 18 July 2015 to present in-depth analysis of the Mainland investment outlook and challenges by market professionals.
|Organisers:||Investor Education Centre (IEC) /
The Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts (HKSFA)
|Date:||18 July 2015 (Sat)|
|Time:||2.00pm – 4.45pm|
|Venue:||8/F, Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups Building, 21 Pak Fuk Road, North Point, Hong Kong
(Exit C, Quarry Bay MTR Station)
|Topics and speakers:||1. "The impact of One Belt One Road on the sustainable economic development of China"
- Mr Nicholas Kwan (Director of Research, Hong Kong Trade Development Council)
2. "To invest long term in the China markets - the challenges and the importance"
- Mr Andrew Kuet, CFA, CPA (Director of asset management company)
3. "Analysis of the infrastructure industry and its role in asset allocation"
- Mr Daniel Hu, CFA (Seasoned fund manager)
|Fee:||Free of charge|
|Enrolment:||Please click here to access to HKSFA’s online enrolment page. For enquiry about enrolment, please contact HKSFA on 2521 2543.|