You have entered into another key life stage – retirement. Have you financially prepared? Is your investment portfolio suitable for you? What are the important areas in managing retirement finances that are commonly overlooked?
The Chin Family is collaborating with the following organizations to run education programmes for retirees in January 2018. The programmes aim to enhance the knowledge and ability of the participants in how they manage their finances and establish good finance management habits.
|Organisation/Address||Date and Time for Workshops||Enquiry/Enrolment Phone Number|
|SAGE Chan Dang Centre for Active Ageing
Shop No. I, G/F, Phase 2 Prosperous Garden,
No. 16 Tung Kun Street, Yaumatei, Kowloon
|4th, 11th, 18th and 25th January 2018 (Thursday)
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Total 4 sessions)
Speaker: Representative from The Chin Family
Fees and Enrolment: Nominal fee charged, please contact the above organisations for details
- Assess retirement reserves required
- Recognize good money management habits and proper investment process
- Examine different financial products and services target to retirees
- Understand the financial consumers' rights and responsibilities. Proper usage of intermediaries' services
- Introduce the financial arrangements retirees should consider
22 December 2017