You have entered into another key life stage – retirement. Have you financially prepared? Is your investment portfolio suitable for you? What are the important areas in managing retirement finances that are commonly overlooked?
The Chin Family is collaborating with the following organizations to run education programmes for retirees between May to June 2017. The programmes aim to enhance the knowledge and ability of the participants in how they manage their finances and establish good finance management habits.
|Organisation/Address||Date and Time for Workshops||Enquiry/Enrolment Phone Number|
|NT West Elder Academies Cluster
Next to the front entrance of Yan Chai Hospital No. 2 Secondary School, Area 31, Yeung Tsing Road, Tuen Mun, New Territories
|4th to 25th May 2017 (Every Thursday) 10:00 am – 12:00 noon (Total 4 sessions)||2433 8268|
|The Salvation Army Senior Citizens Talent Advancement Project Kwun Tong Centre
1A, Yee On Centre, 31 Yee On Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon
|5th, 12th, 26th May and 2nd June 2017 (Friday) 10:45 am – 12:45 pm (Total 4 sessions)||2389 5568|
Speaker: Representative from The Chin Family
Enrolment and fees: Please contact any of the above organisations for details
- Assess retirement reserves required
- Recognize good money management habits and proper investment process
- Examine different financial products and services target to retirees
- Understand the financial consumers' rights and responsibilities. Proper usage of intermediaries' services
- Introduce the financial arrangements retirees should consider