Past events - Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect Investor Education Seminar
To enhance investors understanding of the trading mechanism and associated risks of the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, the Investor Education Centre (IEC) and the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) have jointly organised public education seminars on Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect.
Details of the seminars are as follows:
|Date:||22 September 2014 (Mon) [FULL]||8 October 2014 (Wed) [FULL]||25 October 2014 (Sat) [FULL]|
|Time:||7.00pm - 9.00pm||7.00pm - 9.00pm||2.30pm - 4.30pm|
|Venue:||The Exchange Auditorium, The Exchange Exhibition Hall, 1/F, One and Two Exchange Square, Central||Conference Hall, 4/F, HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Topics||- Overview of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect
- Key differences between trading A-share via Stock Connect and trading Hong Kong stocks
- Characteristics and risks of A-share market
- Points for retail investors to note in relation to rules and regulations of the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect and investor protection
|Speakers:||- Mr Anthony Wong, Assistant Vice President, Global Markets Division, HKEx
- Mr Patrick Ho, CFA, seasoned fund manager and representative from The Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts
- Representative from the IEC
|Fee:||Free of charge|
If you wish to receive updates from the IEC in relation to the upcoming activities on Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect,
please click here to sign up our email subscription service.