Teacher Award Scheme for Business and Financial Education
The Teacher Award for Business and Financial Education (The Award) is jointly organised by Hong Kong Education City (HKEdCity) and Hong Kong Association of Business Education (HKABE), and supported by Education Bureau (EDB) and Investor Education Centre (IEC). It aims at promoting knowledge, skills, attitudes, motivations and behaviours in business and financial education among secondary schools in Hong Kong. It also contributes to a core action of the Hong Kong Strategy for Financial Literacy (HKSFL).
- To acknowledge good practices and recognise the efforts and contributions of teachers in business and financial education
- To raise financial literacy in the school sector
- To develop a sharing community among teachers on business and financial education
- All secondary school teachers have taught or promoted business and financial education
- Teachers can apply individually or as a team of not more than 3 teachers who are supported by their schools
- Outstanding Teacher Award in Business and Financial Education
5 winners - Cash prize of HK$3,000 and a trophy for each winner
- Student Empowerment Award in Financial Education
(Award for prominent performance in judging criteria 5)
1 winner - Cash prize of HK$3,000 and a trophy
Deadline of application and submission: 9 December 2016 (Friday).
Results will be announced in January 2017.
The award presentation will be held at Hong Kong Money Month Launch Ceremony 2017 at Plaza Hollywood, Diamond Hill on 18 February 2017 (Saturday).
Awardees' entries will be showcased on the websites of HKEdCity and Money Month as well as at the Hong Kong Money Month Education Fair 2017.
For enquiry, please contact Teacher Award Scheme for Business and Financial Education