Teaching Award for Business and Financial Education
The Teaching Award for Business and Financial Education (The Award) is jointly organised by Hong Kong Education City (HKEdCity) and Hong Kong Association of Business Education (HKABE), and supported by Education Bureau (EDB) and Investor Education Centre (IEC). It aims at promoting knowledge, skills, attitudes, motivations and behaviours in business and financial education among secondary schools in Hong Kong.
The focus of The Award this year is to acknowledge teachers’ innovative and motivational teaching on one of the topics related to business and financial education i.e. Personal Financial Management and/or Business Environment.
- To acknowledge good practices and recognise the efforts and contributions of teachers in business and financial education
- To raise financial literacy in the school sector
- To develop a sharing community among teachers on business and financial education
- All secondary school teachers have taught or promoted business and financial education
- Associate teacher/Teaching assistant with teaching duties
- Full-time PGDE/Bed students on school placement
|In-service Teacher||Outstanding Teaching Award in Business and Financial Education||7 (max)||Cash prize of HK$5,000 and a trophy|
|In-service Teacher||Outstanding Teaching Award in Business and Financial Education - Student Empowerment||1||Cash prize of HK$8,000 and a trophy|
Outstanding Teaching Award in Business and Financial Education - Pre-service Teacher
|3||Cash prize of HK$3,000|
Deadline of application and submission: 6pm, 25 January 2019 (Friday).
The award presentation will be held at P.L.K.C.W. Chu College, Lung Hang Estate, Fu Kin Street, Tai Wai, Shatin on 23 March 2019 (Saturday).
For more details, please go to https://www.hkedcity.net/bfeaward/en/2019/awards.
For enquiry, please contact 2624 1000 or email@example.com.
5 December 2018