The IEC has produced a new video interview series on topical investment issues in collaboration with now TV following the successful rollout of the investment video series in 2013.
Entitled “Talking Investment Risks II,” the new programme covers a wide range of updates and new topics which include the following:
- consumers’ rights and responsibilities after the introduction of enhanced regulatory measures about investment-linked assurance scheme (ILAS);
- latest developments on Renminbi Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (RQFII) scheme, Renminbi products and after-hours futures trading
- macroeconomic risks;
- features and risks of collective investment schemes and currency-linked deposits;
- review and outlook of after-hours futures trading;
- channels for new shares subscription;
- ways of shares holding affecting investors, etc.
The video clips which can be accessed from this section are provided courtesy of now TV. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to such video clips are owned by PCCW Productions Limited. You must not sell, reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, exploit, broadcast, transmit or hyperlink to any of the video clips which can be accessed from this section for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of PCCW Productions Limited.